Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Travel Sales Agent will operate as the front line relationship support for client requests, creating an exceptional experience by determining the needs of the client and matching their request with relevant products and services. Candidate will be able to recognize sales opportunity at all levels of travel, while meeting client needs, and goals set within the department.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Able to handle heavy call volume.
- Inbound/Outbound calling in a fast paced call center environment.
- Established sales knowledge
- Ability to upsell products & services explains new features and benefits.
- Provide clients with travel solutions
- Respond to all emails and faxes.
- Follows all company and department Policies and Procedures.
- Able to implement solutions; escalated situations
- Accurately completes reports and maintains current files in database.
- This role has a strong focus on sales and customer service, and you’ll be responsible for the unique responsibilities associated with your specific role.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn company software applications.
- Strong customer service, consultative and sales skills.
- Effective verbal, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships.
- Service experience in a call center environment.
- Prior experience in the Travel, Hospitality or Vacation Ownership industry is highly desirable, specifically leisure Travel. Knowledge of basic geography.
- Preferably fluent in one or more of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, German