Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Web Developer's role is to develop and maintain the organization’s Websites and web
application platforms. This includes designing, building, and implementing Web pages primarily
focused in responsive web-design to ensure proper functioning on various devices. Strong
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develops code, tests, debugs Web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- Work in a collaborative environment in a fast paced Agile team of Developers, analyst and
- Familiarize with UI specific code in a large scale distributed web application project and
- enhance to make it responsive.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with existing Web applications.
- Ensure browser compatibility of existing and new web applications.
- Works with database administrator to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to
- Web applications.
- Extensive experience and strong skills in responsive web design and development using CSS
- as well as frameworks like Bootstrap.
- AJAX and RESTful APIs.
- Experience programming UI web pages in Microsoft. NET - Able to navigate through large
- projects – (over 100 class files, over 10,000 lines of code) but manage to maintain and enhance
- the UI content embedded in ASPX web forms and ASCX controls
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.