Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Airfare Reservations Agent is responsible for working with the Airfare Reservations Manager to ensure that the responsibilities of the Airfare Desk are performed completely and accurately. Additionally, the Airfare Agent will perform research, create reports, maintain files, coordinate schedules and conduct correspondence as directed. All work to be performed shall be completed on-time, in a professional manner and in accordance with HSI policies and procedures.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Answers phone calls in regards to air issues, responds to e-mails and voicemails
- Works all schedule changes, seat request, and special needs requests and queues
- Performs ticketing activities such as issuance, refund and exchanges
- Research air schedules for members, VIP’s and employees
- Process invoices and credit card declines
- Take on projects as needed
- Responsible for weekly accounting report related to charges and debits of ARC account
- Responsible for weekly ARC report
- Takes overflow of travel sales calls
- Strong Knowledge of GDS, specifically SABRE (Native)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong understanding of international airline routings and fare construction
- Strong Knowledge of TRAMS (preferred)
- Strong computer proficiency, including the ability to navigate through Internet and Intranet systems.
- Strong administrative skills, phone skills, effective oral, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Airline contracting experience a plus
- ARC certified preferred