Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Business-to-Business (B2B) Co-Manager will work closely with B2B Management Team and will be actively responsible to ensure the service of our B2B relationships and wholesale resort week lodging requests. The B2B Co-Manager will the front line of HSI when dealing with Travel Agents, Tour Operators, Consolidators, Travel Clubs, Corporate Accounts, Employee Benefits, and any type of company with whom HSI would engage a business partnership. The B2B Co-Manager will need to maintain rapport and nurture existing clients to maximize revenue while increasing and closing new opportunities.
The B2B Co-Manager will be responsible for collaborating with the Creative Department to create new marketing materials targeted for the B2B relations that HSI fosters.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- •New business development and direct marketing:
- •Suggest viable target clients and industries, sourcing relevant data as necessary
- •Approach potential clients through various channels, including cold calling and direct mail campaigns
- •Use knowledge of the markets and the industry to promote introductions and sales
- •Arrange and lead new business meetings, delivering sales presentation in a polished, professional manner
- •Be familiar with the range of services offered by HSI and understand how to identify client requirements that can be met by these services
- •Account and Business Management:
- •Managing Outbound (cold calls) and inbound (inquiries and client servicing)
- •Actively manage correspondence, namely emails, calls and faxes
- •Process bookings correctly and promptly
- •Actively selling wholesale resort week inventory
- •Servicing and monitoring current accounts at an Above Average to Excellent level
- •Follow up on all inventory in hold order status promptly and without direction
- •Proactively resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- •Report and file maintenance
- •High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- •Minimum of 4 years of experience in a B2B environment preferably in the Travel Industry.
- •Minimum of 2 years of Sales & Marketing experience preferably in B2B.
- •Demonstrable ability to develop effective client and business relationships and partnerships.
- •Proven closing ability
- •Ability to travel to tradeshows to represent HSI as needed.
- •Firm grasp of business documentations (letters, contracts, etc.).
- •Proven ability to identify and solve problems.
- •Excellent phone and communication skills.
- •Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through computer systems.
- •Effective oral, interpersonal and listening skills.
- •Presentable Appearance.
- •Positive, Can-do Attitude