Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Business-to-Business (B2B) Clerk is to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, as well as assisting our existing clients with their booking requests. Duties of the Clerk include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative and sales activities.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Research and document new B2B sales opportunities
- Provide general support to B2B Team
- Conduct Webinar training presentations
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Make outbound calls to new and existing clients
- Promptly reply to email requests
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Provides other assigned tasks as needed.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Inside sales experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Word, in particular)
- Experience working with a modern CRM for notes, scheduling, and client management
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent computer proficiency, including, but not limited to typing skills and the ability to navigate through computer systems applications with ease. Must type at least 30 words per minute
- Effective oral, interpersonal and listening skills
- Presentable appearance
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus