Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and professional Account Executive to join our growing business-to-business team. You will be responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining long-term relationships with customers.
As an Account Executive, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts based on predetermined company objectives
- Make outbound calls to qualified prospects to introduce the company and schedule appointments for online sales presentations
- Use advanced sales experience to identify synergies and needs of prospect to present solutions in a polished and professional manner via webinar
- Practice exceptional sales skills by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections, and preparing contracts
- Maintains, service, and nurture the relationships with existing accounts
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating and reviewing current product results and possible cross-selling opportunities
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Proactively analyze and implement potential business partnerships and market strategies
- Achieves sales targets
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive preferably in the travel or hospitality industries
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team-player and energetic attitude
- Ability to multi-task, deliver projects, and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- College Degree Preferred and at least 2 years in an active sales role