Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for accounting functions related to processes booking, annual dues, cash exchange fees, and travel guard insurance payments.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- •Applies customer payments.
- •Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- •Processes credit card payments and credits.
- •Makes adjustments to accounts as needed.
- •Prepares weekly manual deposits.
- •Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- •Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or two years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- •Excellent attention to detail.
- •Must be able to work in a team environment.
- •Ability to work with a diverse group of people.