Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Receptionist “Call Management” Manager is responsible for ensuring that all callers are greeted and transferred to the appropriate person/department in a courteous and professional manner. This manager’s department is critical to this organization as they are the first point of contact for all potential and current relationships.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Supervise the professional greeting of incoming calls, to the highest standards.
- Recruitment, induction and training of receptionists.
- Appraisals and performance management of staff, including monthly meetings.
- Leading, monitoring, motivating and inspiring the team; providing guidance and support.
- Review of existing standards and procedures while implementing new best practices to ensure a seamless delivery.
- On-going development of skills and knowledge for the Call Management team.
- Produce, manage and operate the reception rotation, checking future planned absences, planning cover and ensuring overtime is provided when necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Professionally administers all incoming calls.
- Ensures phone calls are redirected accordingly.
- Ensure department metrics are met and exceeded.
- Greets guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Maintains security by following procedures and maintaining a log.
- Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Minimum two years reception or call center experience.
- Experience with multi-line telephone console system.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Customer service driven.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ACT.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Professional appearance.
- An excellent customer focused manner at all times.
- Demonstrating the ability to be proactive and to possess strategic thinking skills.
- The ability to manage, lead and develop a diverse team.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The ability to manage change.
- A good eye for detail and a desire to take responsibility, through to resolution, for issue and concerns generated by our customers.