Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Sales & Marketing Administrator will act as a liaison between Sales & Marketing and Programming department.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- The ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, outstanding organizational and communication skills (written and verbal), as well as a high level of professionalism and an assertive, aggressive attitude. The Admin will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The Admin will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Basic Programming and Project Management experience is a plus.
- •Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- •Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- •Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- •Strong organizational and planning skills
- •Some project management experience preferred
- •Proficient in MS Office (Excel a plus)
- •Assertive and aggressive
- •Programming skills preferred but not required
- •High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred