Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies. The position does so through relationship management, sales and marketing support, as well as the training of external business staff on HSI products and services.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- •Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- •Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- •Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- •Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- •Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- •Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the company.
- •Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- •Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- •Handle business channel management issues (i.e. discrepancies on paperwork, etc.)
- •Forecast, order, QC, and ship Sales and Marketing materials to clients.
- •Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- •Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- •Liaison to sales team for expansion and following up on progress.
- •Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- •Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- •Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- •Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- •Experience in Sales Training.
- •Ability to travel domestic and internationally if needed.
- •Professional Appearance.
- •Bilingual Spanish is a plus.