Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Travel Sales Manager provides leadership, coaching and development of the Travel Sales team to ensure the efficient and profitable day to day operation of the department and the achievement of member satisfaction pursuant to company standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the monitoring, mentoring and supporting of staff in all aspects of daily operations. The Travel Sales Manager will be fully focused on ensuring that the department meets or exceeds established revenue and service objectives. Provides leadership and guidance to associates, handles escalated issues and ensures extraordinary member service. The Travel manager will use sound business judgment to resolve issues, determine the root cause and how to eliminate that issue. The Travel Manager will have in-depth knowledge of how bookings work, typical processes, best practices and strong closing skills.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Oversee day to day functions of a call center team.
- Monitor call center statistics in order to maintain high sales and service levels
- Ensure outbound call quotas are met by managing team phone activity and
- Manages tools such as script testing, lead lists and department metrics to improve performance and coach the team.
- Provides ongoing coaching, training and motivation to team to ensure success
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, quarter and year to increase efficiency
- Maintains all goals set for department and does what it takes to meet them each and every day.
- Identify development areas for each representative and ensure they have a productive personal development plan in place
- Conduct one-on-one meetings, team meetings and coaching and counseling sessions as needed
- Review and update productivity tools to monitor real-time and long-term performance, and to identify areas of improvement
- Conduct performance reviews and administer disciplinary warnings
- Cultivate and maintain relationships across multiple job groups
- Analyze, report and improve on performance, growth and sales
- Develop policies, procedures and scripts
- Follows all company and department policies and procedures.
- Services and monitors current accounts and recommends new travel vendor business relationships.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researches and explores answers and alternative solutions; implements solutions; escalates unresolved problems.
- Accurately completes reports and maintains current files.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a department with both in-bound and out-bound sales representatives.
- Experience with a member based organization preferred.
- Strong management skills – staff motivation, coaching/training, achieving business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to get positive results through influence, leadership, coaching and demonstration.
- High school diploma required and Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Fluent in Spanish
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment
- Prior sales experience
- Project Management experience preferred
- 8 years plus experience as a Travel Agent, specifically leisure Travel.
- Familiar with ARC reporting
- Expert knowledge of the Travel Industry and the ability to keep up to date with the cutting edge trends.
- The ability to identify and solve problems.
- Strong phone skills, strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through computer systems.
- Effective oral, interpersonal and listening skills.