Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Membership Sales Consultant to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales, collecting outstanding payments over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective Membership Sales Consultant must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service and collect fees using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the Travel Sales Team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process payments in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative, collections agent or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Customer service-oriented, helpful phone demeanor
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, high energy personality
- Even-tempered, pleasant personality and able to take rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- High school diploma
- Bilingual Spanish preferred