Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Travel Sales Agent will provide support for existing client requests, creating an exceptional experience by determining the needs of the client and matching their request with relevant products and services. Candidate will be able to recognize sales opportunity at all levels of travel, while meeting client needs, and goals set within the department.
This is a Full-time position, must be flexible to work Monday - Friday any shift between 7:00am -- 7:00pm.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Customer satisfaction
- Cost effectiveness/productivity
- Sales revenue target
- Efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Continuous improvement/best practice
- Able to handle heavy call volume
- Inbound/Outbound calling in a fast paced call center environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally (written and oral)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Strong Sales closing skills
- Travel Background preferred