Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
As a Revenue Management Manager you will be responsible for improving market competitiveness and optimizing revenue with strategic accounts at a global level through the optimization of pricing and occupancy strategies.
You will have the opportunity to work with lodging suppliers in an effort to build sustainable relationships that drive superior revenue growth.
Additionally, you will facilitate communication between the marketplace and internal stakeholders that lead to increased synergies in all facets of our travel business including in marketing strategies, distribution planning and revenue realization.
This role presents you the opportunity to take your analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills to the next level.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- •Manage and oversee the Inventory department, including staffing, adherence to policies and procedures that produce high quality results.
- •Manage inventory utilization (including seasonality, geography, supply-and demand, costs, and company goals).
- •monitor all inventory in order to receive the highest value, and to prevent unused inventory by approving date-changes and timely givebacks to resorts.
- •Ensure that inventory statuses are updated appropriately.
- •Responsible for the approval of all pricing of third-party inventory, loading of all new inventory into the system, as well as ensure that any cancelled reservations are loaded back into the system to assure re-sale.
- •Monitor Close-Check-In Weeks daily to insure that prices optimize revenue while minimizing the loss of perishable inventory.
- •Actively seek new and innovative avenues for inventory acquisition, thereby facilitating the continued growth of the company through comprehensive methods directed towards minimizing inventory investments while maximizing inventory profit return.
- •Update the inventory database daily.
- •Maintain overall accurate inventory records and reports.
- •Five years of Hotel/lodging Revenue Management experience
- •Experience in inventory utilization including seasonality, geography, supply-and-demand, and costs
- •Experience in Revenue and Yield Management.
- •Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- •Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all level of the organization.
- •Sound judgment. PC proficiency in Microsoft Office products, database management and internet usage