Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
As a Revenue Management Coordinator, you will be responsible for extensive data entry, optimizing revenue with strategic accounts at a global level through the optimization of pricing and occupancy strategies. You will assist the Revenue Manager in building sustainable relationships with lodging suppliers, in an effort that will drive superior revenue growth.
Additionally, you will support the Revenue Team in creating pricing solutions in conjunction with the overall global pricing strategy, by analyzing data, gathering insights and marketing strategic recommendations that lead to increased synergies in all facets of our travel business. This role presents you the opportunity to take your analytical and interpersonal skills to the next level, as well as build and improve your leadership skills.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Exceptional ability to understand and evaluate complex information and data from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Assist management in overseeing the Inventory department, including staffing, adherence to policies and procedures that produce high quality results.
- Monitor inventory utilization (including seasonality, geography, supply-and demand, costs, and company goals).
- Accurate preparation and distribution of daily, weekly, monthly revenue reports which include: market segmentation analysis, production reports, source contribution analysis and daily pick-up reports.
- Ensure that inventory statuses are updated appropriately.
- Responsible for the approval of all pricing of third-party inventory, loading of all new inventory into the system, as well as ensure that any cancelled reservations are loaded back into the system to assure re-sale.
- Monitor Close-Check-In Weeks daily to insure that prices optimize revenue while minimizing the loss of perishable inventory.
- Actively seek new and innovative avenues for inventory acquisition, thereby facilitating the continued growth of the company through comprehensive methods directed towards minimizing inventory investments while maximizing inventory profit return.
- Update the inventory database daily.
- Three years of Hotel/lodging Revenue Management experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in inventory utilization including seasonality, geography, supply-and-demand, and costs
- Experience in Revenue and Yield Management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Keen ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing with all levels of the organization
- Sound judgment. PC proficiency in Microsoft Office products, database management and internet usage
- Flexibility working in a fast, active and always changing environment
- Excellent follow through
- Ability to take direction and a desire to learn