Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Travel Department Supervisor provides leadership, coaching and development of the Travel Sales team to ensure the efficient and profitable day to day operation of the department and the achievement of member satisfaction pursuant to company standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the monitoring, mentoring and supporting of staff in all aspects of daily operations. The Supervisor will be fully focused on ensuring that the department meets or exceeds established revenue and service objectives. Provides leadership and guidance to associates, handles escalated issues and ensures extraordinary member service. This position will use sound business judgment to resolve issues, determine the root cause and how to eliminate that issue. The Supervisor will have in-depth knowledge of how travel bookings work, typical processes, best practices and strong closing skills.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- •Oversee day to day functions of a call center team under the direction of the Travel Sales Manager.
- •Review call center statistics with Manager in order to maintain high sales and service levels.
- •Ensure outbound call quotas are met by managing team phone activity.
- •Assist with managing tools such as script testing, lead lists and department metrics to improve performance.
- •Provides ongoing coaching, training and motivation to team to ensure success.
- •Assists with maintaining goals set for department.
- •Assist Manager with conducting employee one-on-one meetings, team meetings, coaching and employee development meetings.
- •Assist Managing with performance reviews and administering disciplinary actions as needed.
- •Assist with the development of policies, procedures and scripts.
- •Follows all company and department policies and procedures.
- •Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researches and explores answers and alternative solutions; implements solutions; escalates unresolved problems.
- •Accurately completes reports and maintains current files.
- •Minimum of 3 years supervising a call center team with both in-bound and out-bound traffic.
- •3 years minimum experience as a Travel Agent.
- •Experience with a member based organization preferred.
- •Strong leadership skills – staff motivation, coaching/training, achieving business objectives.
- •Demonstrated ability to get positive results through influence, leadership, and coaching.
- •Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- •Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- •Proven ability to thrive in a critical thinking environment.
- •Ability to multitask.
- •High school diploma required and Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.