Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Customer Care Collections Representative will be responsible for collecting outstanding membership dues.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Makes outbound calls to Members whose annual membership dues are delinquent.
- Verifies all information in Member’s account is accurate.
- Ensures Member has a thorough understanding of benefits and services and what they will lose if they do not continue their membership.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researches and explores answers and alternative solutions; implements solutions; escalates unresolved problems.
- Fluent in Spanish with the ability to read/write both in Spanish and in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One-three years’ service experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to take direction.
- Strong customer service and consultative skills.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word Excel, Outlook).
- Effective verbal, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships.
- Prior experience in the Travel or Hospitality industry a plus.
- Proven ability to be comfortable with asking questions and explaining Member Benefits.
- Collections experienced preferred.