Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Sales Manager is responsible for identifying, contacting, qualifying and negotiating new markets for HSI via new Affiliates (Marketing Entities). The objective of which is to directly increase the company's products and services. This includes, but is not limited to, determining target markets, sales plans, and presentations. The Sales Manager will study market conditions and devise a plan to acquire market share in a heavily competitive situation understanding the landscape and performing SWOTs. At times, the Sales Manager will work with upper management and the company's CEO on product development and taking client feedback to the appropriate staff to further develop the product. The Sales Manager will also participate in marketing, copy and sales material development in order to affect strong product acceptance.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Generating new Affiliates (Marketing Entities) Contracts
- Insuring success of Marketing Entities through discovery and negotiation
- Directly responsible for the profit of the Affiliates and products.
- Management of Affiliates and product launches
- Meets or exceed all sales goals.
- Identify and approach potential new clients.
- Convert inquiries from potential clients to sales.
- Maintain rapport and nurture existing clients to maximize revenue.
- Arrange and lead new business meetings, delivering sales presentations in a polished, professional manner.
- Suggest viable target clients and industries, sourcing relevant data as necessary.
- Be familiar with the range of services offered by HSI and understand how to identify client requirements that can be met by these services.
- Perform Relationship management through weekly calls and emails.
- Identify needs for production of new marketing collateral and updates to existing Materials.
- Able to hire, train, recruit, evaluate and cultivate a winning sales staff.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods and campaigns.
- Minimum 5 years proven Sales experience in complex selling cycles and/or products
- Minimum 3 years prior marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple and concurrent tasks.
- Highly effective public speaking and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of business contracts and negotiating.
- Proficiency in using all Microsoft Office desktop software: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate will be able to actively implement new sales & marketing programs A-Z, and work independently.