Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Extranet Sales Agent is responsible for obtaining new business-to-business lodging inventory relationships. This position is also responsible for the service of our existing business-to-business lodging inventory relationships which is completed through comprehensive processes to ensure success and growth. The Extranet Sales Agent will be reporting to the Inventory Manager.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- •Daily department minimum production standards ensuring that timelines are adhered to and that actual/potential issues are monitored, reported and rectified.
- •Presentation Scheduling: monitor calendar daily in the afternoon for the following day and coordinate with other available presenters to ensure that WebEx presentations are conducted smoothly and efficiently in an organized fashion
- •Proven ability to lead the sales process by example, develop and coordinate presentation sales cycle and methodology, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of presentations, methods, and results.
- •New Business Development: suggest viable target clients to management, sourcing relevant data as necessary;, delivering sales presentation in a polished, professional manner; be familiar with the range of services offered by HSI and understand how to identify client requirements that can be met by these services; draft and send and follow up on contracts; ensure that new suppliers are implemented and inventory loaded within the set timeframes.
- •Client Retention: maintain awareness of the company among existing prospects through periodic follow-up calls; oversee production and performance of program.
- •Database Maintenance: oversee day-to-day maintenance of the client databases, ensuring that new leads are added in a timely manner and integrity of data is maintained; ensure that employees at all levels are following proper procedures.
- •Reporting: review existing data collection systems and suggest and implement improvements; organize, analyze and strategize client data, business inquiries, conversions and website activity; present monthly report of client program utilization and effectiveness to Upper management, analyzing performance and proposing future activities and direction.
- •High school diploma or equivalent.
- •2 years plus experience in a B2B environment preferably in the travel industry.
- •2 years plus of marketing experience preferably in B2B.
- •Firm grasp of business documentations (letters, contracts, etc.).
- •The ability to identify and solve problems.
- •Strong phone sales skills.
- •Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through computer systems.
- •Effective oral, interpersonal and listening skills.
- •Presentable Appearance.
- •Ability to develop effective B2B relationships and partnerships.