Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
Performs accounting functions by performing the following duties:
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Process travel booking payments to include annual dues, Cash Exchange fees, and Travel Guard Insurance payments.
- Apply customer payments for both English and Spanish speaking clients
- Research and solve payment discrepancies
- Process credit card payments and credits
- Make adjustments to accounts as needed
- Prepare weekly manual deposits
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Associate degree; or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to work with a diverse group of people
- Computer literature in MS Office, MAS500, PeachTree and Act highly desirable