Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Executive Assistant to CEO performs a variety of administrative functions for the CEO. This position requires very strong organizational, communication and writing skills and the ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment. This person generates reports, assists with ticket management, projects, and prepares and monitors invoice/expense reports. This person relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals with little supervision and is a self-starter. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required as well as the ability to comprehend tasks in order to execute them quickly and effectively.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- •Contributes to the improvement of business processes within the technology and business organizations.
- •Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation.
- •Assist in answering and logging of calls, programming requests and project tasks.
- •Conducts research issues in support of department goals.
- •Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- •May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget.
- •Contributes to project planning; including scoping, estimation, resource planning, management of project deliverables and quality control.
- •Develops a basic awareness and understanding of HSI’s technologies, products and services, and business drivers.
- •Accountable for compliance with agreed policies, standards and procedures.
- •Acts as a meeting coordinator, takes notes, and drives actionable tasks and projects to completion.
- •Works directly with Operations staff. Interacts daily with multiple department managers and senior management staff.
- •Relieves the Operations staff of administrative type functions in order to increase the time available for management level responsibilities.
- •Other duties as assigned.
- •A high school diploma with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Administrative professional role.
- •The candidate must possess a professional image and a pleasant phone demeanor.
- •Knowledge of web/internet technologies desired.
- •Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Travel Industry.
- •Ability to work in a fast paced, delivery oriented environment.
- •Strong analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- •Experience and proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint required.
- •Efficient note-taking, documenting, and typing skills required.
- •Be able to independently research issues using a combination of methods.
- •Interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy and creative problem solving skills.
- •The ability to work on multiple projects and set priorities.
- •Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- •Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- •Highly self-motivated and directed.
- •Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- •Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- •Typing minimum 65WPM