Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The call center receptionist will answer, screen, and rout inbound calls from multiple inbound lines and extensions, using professional telephone etiquette. Additional clerical duties will also be completed as they are assigned.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Professionally administers all incoming calls.
- Ensures phone calls are redirected accordingly.
- Greets guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Maintains security by following procedures and maintaining a log.
- Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Bilingual Spanish.
- Minimum two years reception or call center experience.
- Experience with multi-line telephone console system.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Customer service driven.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ACT.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Professional appearance.