Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Travel Sales Agent will operate as the front line relationship support for client requests, creating an exceptional experience by determining the needs of the client and matching their request with relevant products and services. Candidate will be able to recognize sales opportunity at all levels of travel, while meeting client needs, and goals set within the department.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Able to handle heavy call volume.
- Inbound/Outbound calling in a fast paced call center environment.
- Established sales knowledge
- Ability to upsell products & services explains new features and benefits.
- Provide clients with travel solutions
- Respond to all emails and faxes.
- Follows all company and department Policies and Procedures.
- Able to implement solutions; escalated situations
- Accurately completes reports and maintains current files in database.
- This role has a strong focus on sales and customer service, and you’ll be responsible for the unique responsibilities associated with your specific role.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a call center environment.
- Strong sales skills.
- Strong customer service and consultative skills.
- Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through computer systems.
- Effective verbal, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships.
- Service experience in a call center environment.
- Prior experience in the Travel or Hospitality industry is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to be comfortable with asking questions and explaining product options.
- Knowledge of basic geography.
- 3 years plus experience as a Travel Agent, specifically leisure Travel.
- Expert knowledge of the Travel Industry and the ability to keep up to date with the cutting edge trends.