Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Business-to-Business (B2B) sales agent will be responsible for researching potential prospects, making calls to these prospects and setting appointments for web based presentations. As part of this role, the Agent is required to articulate in a well-organized manner an outline and advantages of specific program elements geared to enhance the prospects business which will result in setting the appointment. Each call will require sales dynamics, creating urgency, an energetic and enthusiastic delivery of information. This person will also possess the ability to identify roadblocks to appointment setting and seek out guidance in order to remove or dissolve such roadblocks. This role includes acquisition of new clients and relationship management.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop appropriate strategic targeting for new leads / calls.
- Make outbound calls to new and existing clients.
- Promptly reply to email requests.
- Meet weekly and monthly call targets
- Meet monthly appointment targets
- Sell and process lodging requests and bookings.
- Servicing and monitoring current accounts.
- Conduct online presentations to new and existing clients.
- Maintains copious notes on each account/prospect assigned to be scribed in the company database
- Schedules Internet presentations and ensures all decision-makers are in attendance
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Provides other assigned tasks as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in telesales is desired.
- Firm grasp of business protocol and telephone etiquette
- Exemplary phone and closing skills
- Excellent computer proficiency, including, but not limited to typing skills and the ability to navigate through computer systems applications with ease. Must type at least 30 words per minute
- Effective oral, interpersonal and listening skills