Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- •Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- •Arranges and leads new business meetings, delivering sales presentation by WebEx in a polished, professional manner
- •Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- •Uses an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- •Alliance Management
- •Maintains and nurtures the relationships with existing accounts
- •Analyzes potential business partnerships and market strategies
- •Creates strategies for B2B products
- •Achieves sales targets
- •Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- •Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- •Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive in the travel or hospitality industries.
- •Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- •Great attention to detail
- •Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office Understanding of sales performance metrics
- •Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- •Team-player and energetic attitude
- •Ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- •Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- •College Degree Preferred and at least 2 years in an active sales role.