Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
We are looking for a qualified Sales Manager with extensive experience in the travel industry and related fields. You will be responsible for all B2B accounts across all sales channels and tasked with developing new business segments.
Ability to sell to company executives, demonstrate the ability to lead a sales and customer support teams to meet their goals in sales, customers service satisfaction and retention. You should have excellent communication, negotiation skills and customer focused.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- · Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- · Arranges and leads new business meetings, delivering sales presentation by WebEx in a polished, professional manner
- · Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- · Uses an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- · Alliance Management
- · Maintains and nurtures the relationships with existing accounts
- · Analyzes potential business partnerships and market strategies
- · Creates strategies for B2B products
- · Achieves sales targets
- · Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- · Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- · Proven work experience as a Sales Executive in the hospitality industry. Experience in leading sales and customer service teams.
- · Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- · Great attention to detail
- · Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office Understanding of sales performance metrics
- · Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- · Team-player and energetic attitude
- · Budgeting
- · Ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- · Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- · College Degree Preferred and at least 5 years in an active sales role.