Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
Chief Operations Officer is responsible for the daily operations of the company for ensuring business operations efficiency and effectiveness by implementing proper management of resources, distribution of goods and services to customers. In addition, works closely with the CEO in the development, design, operation, and improvement of the systems that create and deliver HSI’s products and services to the customers.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- •Improve the operational systems, processes policies in support of organization mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management , business process and organizational planning.
- •Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- •Oversees and manages the day-to-day operations and strategic planning activities of all HSI’s departments.
- •Provides leadership and strategic visioning to ensure that the short-term and long-term HSI’s goals and objectives are met by being responsible for leading, training, developing, coaching, and retaining high performance teams for all departments.
- •The Operations Manager must have the ability to motivate and lead high performance management teams in every department and be responsible in staffing key talent to carry out operational and financial goals of the business.
- •Directly responsible for research, development, benchmarking and implementation of industry’s best practices in all departments, products, services, leadership, technology and business management.
- •As the main operational expert and leader, the Operations Manager oversees and manages the strategy development of new products, business planning and analysis, organizational alignment, process design and development of infrastructure.
- •The Operations Manager routinely validates that HSI has the proper operational controls, checks and balances, administrative reporting procedures and systems in place to effectively grow the organization and reinforces operational efficiency.
- •Must be very hands on, willing to do the work as well as delegate when needed.
- •3 years’ experience in Management
- •Complete understanding of HSI’s business model, sources of revenues, distributions means and relationship with its affiliates.
- •Excellent judgments in making solid business decisions and proper business acumen to know when to consult the CEO when a decision is not obvious or unclear.
- •Possesses refined analytical skills in spotting trends and identifying anomalies.
- •Excellent management skills in task prioritization, upstream and downstream communication.
- •Exemplary supervisory skills in personnel motivation, employee discipline, team coaching and leadership mentoring.
- Education and Experience:
- •A Bachelor’s degree in hotel & travel management, information technology, engineering or related discipline or business administration from an accredited 4 year college and master’s degree preferred.
- •Minimum twenty years of combined experience in executive functions, business management, operational management, Information Technology and product management experience in a manufacturing, technology, travel and hotel management.