Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a technology company, a travel aggregator
and a private client service company providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits
to a niche market of select international clientele. Founded in 1993, HSI is a fast-paced
rapidly growing industry leader.
The Internet Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and implementing online marketing strategies to increase sales and revenue for various projects and initiatives within the company. The successful candidate will maximize the technical and creative opportunities afforded by the breadth of Web-based static and social marketing in order to attract customers to our brand. Aspects of launching a campaign include design, development, advertising and transactions.This successful candidate leverages their experience to specifically deal with media buying, social networking and search engine optimization to maintain our client base and seek new clients. They must have the ability to develop an online marketing plan, conduct research and utilize the most current strategies in order to position our brand in the marketplace.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Accelerate our revenue growth and customer acquisition through online marketing
- Manage media spending to achieve revenue growth within our target CPA and ROI goals
- Manage SEO - monitor and increase website traffic and conversions from search engines by improving rankings for targeted keywords
- Strategically develop, deploy and optimize paid campaigns around marketing goals
- Monitor, track, and analyze page ranking performance on an ongoing basis, optimizing campaigns as necessary
- Establish and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting and ROI, analyzing impact of campaigns
- Work closely with other departments to develop online strategies and measure results.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline. (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- 3+years in digital marketing with a strong focus on paid customer acquisition, lead generation, and SEO
- Track record of successful results from A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Strong understanding of AdTech including ad tracking/pixel firing/cookies/etc.